Sunday 17 July 2011

ANOTHER FAMILY DAY

At the morning I watched Harry Potter 5 in English and I had breakfast. After I played computer games with my host sister Caoimhe and at half past twelve I had lunch. When I finished lunch I went to the National Park and I visited the waterfall. In the evening I had dinner with my host family and two friends from New Zeland and after I went to my bed.
Carles

I wake up at 11:00 o'clock. Then Triona (my host mother), Nessa (my host sister) and me, we had breakfast and we went to National Park to see the waterfall had more water than the other day. When we arrived at home, I had a shower and all the host family got together in our house. Nessa and me played with their cousins it was very funny with xBox. It was fantastic!
Ivet C

No comments:

Post a Comment