Sunday 10 July 2011

FAMILY DAY!

Sunday is the only day for two weeks we are in Ireland that you are all the day with your family living with them.
In the morning I went to see a football match of the older brother of the family. In the afternoon I went to see a field of sheep competition. They try with the help of a dog to put the sheep in a fence.
Then I went to a pub and had dinner.

Xavi S


Yesterday I got up at eleven o'clock. Ann Marie said me that we were going to the church. It wasn't extremely funny because understanding what they were saying was too difficult.
At twelve o'clock we were in our house when Eva and her mum arrived. We had lunch and then we were going to Killarney to go shopping but we didn't find anything, so we went to Penney's. In there I bought 22 t-shirts and one skirt. All was so cheap. I love this shop!
Then we arrived to our house and we had dinner.

Clàudia

On Saturday night I went to Killarney funfair. On Sunday I could get up at eleven o'clock. I played with Irish people and my "uncles" came to our house.

Gerard H

Yesterday in the morning we went to the natural park and we ate there. After we ate we came back to the house and we slept for 30 minutes. At seven o'clock we saw a football match and we had dinner.

Ignasi F

Yesterday, I went with my family, John and Mags Lazarus, to a little church to pray. After that we all went to a John's friends house to celebrate his birthday. We had lunch there and in the afternoon I went to the cinema with Mags to see Transformer 3. Finally, when we were at home, Mag's sister came with us.
It was a nice day.
Ricard C

Yesterday it was a different day because I stayed at Laura's house cause her "parents" went to a wedding on Friday. We got up at eleven o'clock and we didn't do anything during the morning. We had lunch in Killarney instead, and then I went shopping with Laura's family. After that we went to Ross Castle where we had a coffee and a small walk. We return at home where I found many friends. We were with the puppies all evening. Elena's family and she had dinner at my house until eleven o'clock. We were laughing a lot with Elena's brother.

Judith G

Yesterday was the only day that I could sleep until the hour I wanted. After having lunch I went to Ross Castle and I visited it. In the afternoon I went to a friend's house because she has puppies and I went to spend the afternoon there. At dinner time I ate Chinese food and at eleven o'clock I went to sleep.

Laura B

Yesterday I went to the beach in the morning. Then we went to the supermarket and we bought a lot of meat because we had a barbecue in the afternoon. When we finished the barbecue I went to Judith's house wit one friend and we stayed there until 21:30. It was an amazing day!

Júlia P

Yesterday I went to Ross Castle with my family and then we went to a park and we played hide and seek for almost three hours. In the afternoon we went to Judith's house because our families are friends and we stayed there until eleven o'clock.

Elena C

Yesterday Mairead woke me up at half past ten. I had a shower and I had breakfast and then we went to mass. After the mass we went shopping and in the afternoon I went to Judith's house to see the puppies.

Eva R


Yesterday morning I went to the mass. After lunch we got on the car and we drove along all the Ring of Kerry. We did a picnic in the beach and we went to visit a waterfall. Luckily yesterday was sunny and we had a very good day.

Gemma M

Yesterday I went to the National Park and I played football there- Then we had dinner and we went to the funfair. After that we went home and watched a film.

José Mª V


Yesterday I spent all day with my family: First I ate Irish breakfast and then we went to the church. For the lunch we went to Ladies' view (amazing) and then we went to strawberry fields to eat a pancake (delicious). Afterwards we went to Muckross house.
After I came back I walked with my friends.  Annette told me her father had died and they will have to go to Germany so I have to decide where I'm going to live for the next 4 days...
Anna O


Our weekend started on Saturday afternoon. We went to a Fair and we get into different attractions and we ate popcorn. A day in Ireland is like a day in Spain. We had an Irish typical breakfast, a hot sandwich with cheese and bacon. At 4pm. our “sister” had to work, so we went for a walk with the family. Then we had dinner on the family fast food restaurant and stayed the rest of the day, with some friends, at home.
Cristina N & Carla G

No comments:

Post a Comment