Wednesday 20 July 2011

ARTS AND CRAFTS

Good morning!

Today I have woken up later. That's because the night before I didn't slept well, so I have had to hurry myself up for not arriving late at school. The fact has been that I have arrived a little late and everyone have been seen me while I was running to school...

We have had classes as always and after having lunch we've gone to Crafty Alley. It's a place where people can buy material for painting or drawing, but we haven't bought anything. A woman called Mairéad has taught us how to do baskets made of wool. I have really enjoyed this activity and I think my mates have enjoyed too.

In the afternoon I've gone home and my host family have decided to do a barbecue. Although the sun was shining it was very cold so I've stayed inside and I've waited for a cheeseburger, two sausages and a chicken wing. It was awesome.

Good night!
Carles Ba

No comments:

Post a Comment